Tuesday 14 April 2009

Halfway point of script frenzy

Who'd a thunk it?
That attempting to write a 100 page script in 30 days would be so hard. I was trundling along fine, in fact i still am i suppose, i'm up to scratch with the word count. 49 pages so far.
But... I think i've just hit the wall. Last night i didn't ge to sleep until 5am, i stayed up writing late and then had script going through my head so couldn't sleep. More worryingly i woke up at 10am. 5 hours sleep. Meaning i just sat in a slumber staring at my computer screen all day asking "What are you?"
Need to have a big blitz on sxript front over net few days as i go back to work next week and hoped to have a lot of it done by that time, as it's going to be hard to write after i'm back in work.
But there again in front of me is that wall.
I know what needs to happen in the screenplay, and roughly how it's going to end, i just don't know the scene directly in front of me. Hopefully the next ten pages will be the most difficult and after that it'll be plain sailing.
In other news secured a deal to keep me writing the film blogs over at the In/Out magazine website. Check out the Monsters VS Aliens review from this week, and some of the older posts if you haven't checked out the blog before.
The link is:
http://www.inoutmagazine.co.uk/blogs.php?blogauthor=robinbell

So now i'm off to replenish my mind and body with sweet sleep. Will cross the official halfway point tomorrow as it's the 15th of a 30 day month, and i should hit the 50 page mark. Stay tuned for next update. Thanks for reading. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment