Sunday 31 December 2017

Top 20 Films of 2017

I was going to post reasons for each choice but ran out of time. I enjoyed them all, it's been a great year for films, these all enriched my year and I hope you try some of them and get something out of them.

20 The Space Between Us
19 Lady Macbeth
18 Toni Erdmann
17 A Cure for Wellness
16 The Last Jedi
15 It Comes at Night
14 La La Land
13 T2
12 Free Fire
11 Moonlight
10 Goodbye Christopher Robin
9 The Big Sick
8 Dunkirk
7 Loving
6 A Monster Calls
5 Miss Sloane
4 Paddington 2
3 The Lost City of Z
2 Captain Underpants
1 mother!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info  xmovies8 free movies online

    ReplyDelete