Tuesday 6 July 2010

It begins...

I have begun to send out my childrens novel to literary agents. I have chosen a select few from a quite large list and as the title of the blog states, it begins. This is at once, very exciting, and completely nerve shredding.

Also though, this gives me opportunity to pick up something creative as well, as The Lodger article for VWORP VWORP I have that, but also I have picked up my radio script again and am working my way slowly back into that.

Whilst also keeping my fingers crossed for some more comic strips to come off for me, there are plenty of ideas ruminating. Then next is getting some of my films ideas finished.

Lots of finger crossing. But first there's lots of waving as I wave of my first packages of my novel going out to be judged tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment