Thursday 28 January 2010

1 month down

A flurry of snow and January is over. I've recycled that line from my blog at In/Out (Link's on the side) I feel so cheap for recycling a line. Not done that in a script yet, I'm sure there will be a time when i do. A good line will fir somewhere else.

Currently i haven't set any concrete writing goals this year, but i have sent a few submissions and made some good contacts, written an article on Michael Haneke's Cache for Splice magazine, been commisioned for another article, and hopefully other stuff happening there.

Got loads to redraft and I've promised myself not to write something new until april, where i will consider another year of Script Frenzy.

Slowly getting excited by this year, if you're a writer I'd love to hear what you're upto and discuss writing and maybe even collaborate if we find something we could work on together.

So, Get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment